Friday, June 03, 2005

Owwy!!

Last night...I was doing my job. All was well. L Lady asked me for some assistance with a patient who is rather big . So I go and help her with this patient and in the process.........pulled something in my lower back. I actually CRIED out when it happened. LL looked at me with some concern and asked me if I was OK...........'Ummmmm yea...I think so' I say. I tried to walk it off...to no avail. N2 immediately told me to go 2 the Doc's..........I told her they don’t do shit cos they really don’t..........she replied " better than being in pain, which is what you will be here in about an hour." Turns out she was RIGHT!

So I call me lil bro.........he picks me up, (he was really concerned and I thought that was so cute) and then drops me at the ER. The Doc was sweet.........told me I pulled something (YA THINK!?) then proceeded to send me on me way with some painkillers and muscle relaxes. No Lifting, no pulling, no Yadda Yadda........been there....... done that.

I have hurt my back in the past.............several times...........but nothing like this.....I am actually walking like an old lady.

I am not HAPPY!!!

The biggest thing that pisses me off is the fact that I cannot work out.........that’s what really pisses me off............

and I wince every time I move my butt in the chair....

So I am heading off to work............to stand around and well..........hobble and yelp.

I should fit right in.

No comments: