Sunday, June 19, 2005

bf i 4gt

Its Fathers day!!!

So to all them Papa's out there I do wish you a very nice and Happy Daddy Day!!

My brother and I ventured out to Tri-State Outfitters so he could buy a pair of new sneakers ( not that he needs them as he has more shoes than I do......seriously) so we were driving up and I noticed all these older folks cruising around when it hit me that it was Daddy Day............this day has never meant much to my brother and I as.....well...........our father was not a factor in our lives..........so Mr. C proceeds to tell me that his buddy called and wished him a happy fathers day......that is if he is a father and well he isn’t.........so I decided right then and there from now on this day ..for me ....will be declared

BROTHERS DAY


Yea...... my brother is the most important man in mylfe........in the family sense......so I feel since we don’t celebrate the actual holiday, that from now on I will pay respects to Mr. C.

So after we bought his Nikes and my new Teva scandals...........( They ARE SO BITCHIN!..can never go wrong with Teva baby!) we decided to jet on over to Wal-Mart to buy a BBQ as I wished to make him a nice Brothers Day dinner while he watches his SkeetBalll playoffs..........( he is ....as I write this ....putting together the BBQ,and in the process he's a mumbling and a grumbling, just basically bitching at the contraption... typical guy) so anyways..........after the BBQ is assembled we shall have burgers, dogs, and chicken.......

I think its a fitting dinner for the 1st Brothers Day @ our homestead.

Cheers

No comments: