Monday, June 27, 2005

Shop

Its official

I have a problem

In a big way


I am a shopaholic

I went out 2day to exchange the Nautica Tee Mr.C bought me @ Costco, I exchanged it for some black Capri Dockers.........

OK.....that’s fine.

I then venture to JC Penny's to exchange the St. Johns Bay top for a top that I will actually wear and in the process realized that I needed a new pair of Keds to go with my new Liz Claiborne shorts I bought, I then realized that I also needed a new pair of scandals to go with the new Capri's I picked up @ Costco.........so I venture to Shopko as they have great shoe sales and I did pick up the Keds, Scandals and a new pair of Nikes that I didn’t need but they were marked down from $60 to $14....so me being me......thought to myself I would be a complete fool if I didn’t buy them ......


I then came home and looked in me closet and realized I have not a speck of space left for anything new.............

I need help.........

well.........

actually I need to have my hair done and my nails to go with my new............

No comments: