Sunday, June 26, 2005

Predicament

I have a situation, well actually a problem that I thought I would Blog about as it’s a way of venting the said issue.
Last night when Izzy showed up he happened to tell me a couple of things that have left me a bit .....well.....unhappy. My issue has to do with Willard (N2's BF of 7 yrs) well seems 'ol Willy has been spreading gossip about me, very untrue gossip. Seems he told Izzy that I flashed him my breastesses........I don’t know when or where this supposed act occurred all I know is that he told Izzy that I did this. OK......well first of all I am not the type of woman who does this sort of thing........I have a bit more class and self-respect to conduct myself in this manner..........especially when it comes to one of my closest friends BF. Now I don’t know why he told Izzy this and what he thinks going to come of it......I do know that N2 is oblivious of this and I would hate to see how she would react to finding this out. Also Izzy went on to tell me a few other things about good 'ol Willy that N2 doesn’t know about either......and I wish I didn’t myself. See N2 is crazy in love with him and he in all respects seems to be a pretty decent guy, well at least that’s what I thought until last night. Now I have tossed this issue about with my brother and my cousin, and they both have told me that I need to confront Mr. Willy about this flashing nonsense as I do have a reputation to protect. As for the other info I am aware of, I believe I am going to stay out it.

This shit really just pisses me off. Why do guys and grrls have to start shit like this? Is it the age ? Or what? I mean really........I already know once I confront him he's going to deny it.....and say Izzy is a liar........and speaking of Izzy, Y did he tell me this? I know he has complete respect for me as he is always a complete gentleman when he is around me, I just don’t understand.........he was rather adamant after telling me this that I not say anything to Willard...now why is that I wonder?.....well sorry buddy when some guy starts telling people I am flashing him I think I have to confront him, I mean for Pete’s sake..........I am rather protective of myself and of my image.

I will say that 10 yrs ago in my wild and crazy days this may have occurred.........hell yea.........I partied like a possessed crazed fool........all of me grrl friends did, but that was then, and this is now......

So..........now I am going to have to deal with this and in the process most likely lose a friend over something I didn’t do to someone whom I did think of as a very nice and polite man...........

Well this is no longer the case.......


Unfortunately...........

Aint life a daisy?


UPDATE

Izzy left a message on me Celly about an hour ago stating that he hasdspoken with Willard regarding the Flashing episode and Willy told Izzy that I DID NOT flash him. Izzy then went on to say that he must have misunderstood what Willy was saying and that however I want to handle this he will understand. He also apologised for making me upset and he hopes i dont think any less of him.


Good God..........

Men


And i thought women were drama queens.............

live and learn I tell ya..live and learn


Time for some much needed ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's




No comments: