Sunday, June 26, 2005

2 many

Went out last night I did........it was , Mr. C , N2, and Mr.c's new grrl whom I shall call Miss Mobile, and myself. Mr.C and I had actually started our day off with a tiff but we made up and I offered to buy him a few new shirts if he would accompany me to the mall as I needed new make-up and of course 3 new tops, 2 new pairs of shades, and a few items from Bed-Bath-and Beyond, o how I love that lil store. So after we left we were driving by my Aunts Pub and Mr.C asked if maybe we shouldn’t stop in for a drink and a bite........sure why not..........well we stopped in the Pub, said our hellos to everyone and that’s when N2 called and invited me over to play poker.........sure y not..........ssooooooooooo Mr.C drops me off, and I tell him that N2 and I would meet him after the game...........which we did...........this is when it gets a bit .....well .....uncomfy for me.........see Lucy........this guy I work with has a thing for me..........and I for him........so I call him and invite him down, he shows up not 10 minutes later, which was cool as Mr. C wanted to meet him as to give him his approval.......which he did..........ok..........all is well..........then Israel calls N2 and she mentions where we were........and all the sudden there he is...........now I am in a pickle as I have Lucy across from me, Israel next to me... Do you see my dilemma? I got these 2 great guys, who like me, at the same table, at the same club..........not a good combo if u ask me

Well me being me, not really good at handling these situations...... I just sorta sneaked off and went and found Mr.C and Miss Mobile ( MM was WASTED lemme tell ya, kept going on and on about how much she loves my brother and me and how cool it is that we are so close, my brother and I, and that she wished her and her brother were as close as us , but since he's gay yadda yadda) anyway. I then sneak away from her and run into a few other friends and this grrl with whom I almost beat the snot out of last summer ( seems she thought I pulled her gf's hair when it was actually my friend.......and well......the rest is history), we have since made up and she is now my new hair dresser , strange how things work out huh? ok...on we go........Mr. C understood my predicament(with the boyz) and offered to take me home.........which I happily agreed to..........

Gosh..........what a night

I love having the boys’ chasing after me, but not all of them at the same time in the same place...tends to be a bit much.......

Anyway so I get home and Mr.C is asking me for some condoms as he is heading back to MM's place, which I give him, I only have a shoe box full of them...seriously...now I know what you’re thinking, but its only cos they hand them out like candy on campus and well I just kept them cos You Never know!...
Mr. C had a heyday with that........I would love to share his witty remarks but, well, I think it best not to..........so as he is leaving my phone rings and its the boyz......each asking if they can stop on by....OH BOY............I politely explain to them both ( each on a different line BTW) that I am knackered and need to get some sleep............

sigh

what a night..........I like them both truly I do, but Lucy is in the midst of a divorce and Izzy is very cute and very smart, but I think he is just after a lil or allot of my action, which is all gravy 'cept he is a horrible kisser.....kisses like a lizard.......ewwwwwwwwww..........and that my friends don’t fly with me...........

It’s all in the kiss.......... and if you aint got the kiss you aint got me!

anyway...that pretty much sums up my night

OH!!!
I received my award letter for WSU next yr, and I received all grants sides a loan for $2500............SAAAWEEETT!!!

So I am psyched...... as my total loan amounts are way lower than I had anticipated and that my dear readers makes it a easier life for me as my whole income wont be going directly to the bank......

Well I best end this and find something to eat..........

I a starvin Marvin....

No comments: