Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Disoriented

Has anyone 'sides me ever been so confused about their own feelings that they don’t know whether to laugh or cry? Or perhaps both?

Cos that would be me............

I founded out something........about a certain someone I thought I was no longer interested in........and this info has made me feel......well I feel sorta....

Bewildered, bugged, chagrined, confounded, confused, crushed, discombobulated, discomfited, disconcerted, disgraced, embarrassed, fazed, fuddled, humbled, humiliated, mortified, rattled, red-faced, shamed, shy, taken aback, blurred, chaotic, disarranged, disordered, disorderly, disorganized, haywire, higgledy-piggledy, in disarray, jumbled, messy, miscalculated, mistaken, misunderstood, obscured, snafu, topsy-turvy, unsettled...

....and well

all in all

I really just feel



PISSED OFF !!!


As this confusion of me emotions about this person is something I am not used to.


I have not been this out of sorts since I was with Tea Bag..


I not a happy grrl.

No Siree Bob ....

Not at all....

No comments: