Saturday, August 06, 2005

Almost

I am a bit sluggish 2day...........

Check this....

I go out after working 11 and some odd hours and have 4 beers........FOUR!!! Wake up @ 9:30 for my workout and feel like I was hit by a train...Y is it on some nights I can drink Yager and wake up fine.........and when I am casual I wake up like death?

Time for some much needed research on the hangover..............and b4 anyone suggests the next day pill.........don’t...........doesn’t do dick...

How ironic?

Moving on...


After I get done at the gym...(I am hoping sweating out the alcohol toxins will give me the much needed energy bust I so desire) I must get Mr. C's cake ordered ...Lisa...the baker...whom I used to partaayy with back in the day (told you this flippin town was small) well she will be responsible for making his 30th sugar high...then I am off to buy him his gift...I am thinking a DVD player or a new Receiver/amplifier for his surround sound stereo and the 99 speakers we have.............either or he will be happy.........then I must make arrangements with his GF ( whom isn’t returning my flippin calls .......wa fu?) 2 C if my idea of dinner on the river @ Roosters is coo......


SideNote

We are celebrating Mr.C's 30th today..........he will actually be 30 tomorrow.....the 7th, but seeing how that is a Sunday and a religious day we thought it better to do our sinning the day prior......

Again.....

Moving on.........


Sometime in there I must call Patti Anne...her phone is on the fritz, and ever since I broke the news of not making my trip to the wet city, well she has been MIA....


Ok then...

I am off

HAPPY B- DAY LITTLE OLD BROTHER!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments: