Sunday, August 14, 2005

Ponder

If Jimmy crapped corn and nobody cared......................
Then why in the fuck did they write a song about it?


In mylfe

I am doing a meet-n-greet tom. So I am hoping it goes well.........speaking of meet-n-greets, 'ol Stace has enough material about her recent adventures to write a small book ...I mean we are talking laugh out loud material............I can hardly breath when she gets through telling me about her latest date.com
Needless 2 say after today’s lil hoorah she has CLOSED her profile...........so for all those poor sappy souls out there in search of love and laughs I hate to tell ya, Stace is off the datedot.com scene..........

I have never been one to do the dot.com dating thing, but I had to sign up to read Stacey's profile and so after much prodding and pushing I am going to meet someone tom. @ The WSU campus.... I need to buy me books and I feel what the hell, I can kill 2 birds with one stone, nothing to lose and much to gain, I meself may just get enuff material to write a paragraph...

Maybe 2

;)

I Joke

I have respect for this person and would NEVER say or do anything at another’s expense for a laugh...............

NEVER

No comments: