Saturday, August 27, 2005

anew

Today is a bran new day..........and I intend to make the most of it.

I am hitting the gym 1st............then I am off to cook my skin cos lets face it I am fading fast......

Then its back home to finish up the home............and maybe MAYBE I might go to the Temptations tonight.......as they are playing at Hot August Nights as well. I guess 'ol Mr. Gramm Sucked ass last night, so I didn’t miss much........

I am going to stay busy.............and then even busier......

O

Congrats to Stace who has started her new job at the Hospital in Hillsboro today. I just talked to her and she is dong well, and she made me feel better too............so congrats to her..........

AND!!!!!

OH OH!!

BINKS!!!

Gave me some GREAT news last night, he is going to MED SCHOOL.........so I am very happy and sooooo proud of him. Cos now in about 10 yrs I will get free medical attention.

;)


Speaking of medical attention Mr.C might be coming down with a bug, he was getting sick all night.......so I am hoping it was just a 24 hr dealy................cos he is now on the LIST and could get a new kidney @ any moment...........

makes my eyes water every time I say that...........cos he has been through hell the past 4 years....and then some......

I must end this.........I have the Patch back on.....cos I AM GOING TO QUIT THIS TIME..........I am sick of spitting up pieces of me lungs............I don’t think they really like it either, plus Lucy is really concerned about me as he REALLY REALLY KNOWS ABOUT MEDICAL SCIENCE STUFF......so trust me on this he does knows what every single drag is doing to my body...... ( apparently my dried up nostrils and the fact I am getting nose bleeds stems from the fact I smoke) Isnt that grand?




So there’s that...........

Ok then boyz and grrlz

I am off to do the she's a manic thang.

More later.

No comments: