Friday, August 26, 2005

SUPERvisor





Went in 2 wrk today............I punched in and Lavender ( my boss) was standing there. She looked @ me and asked "what’s wrong?" I say " I have had 6 hrs of sleep in the last 2 days" So she being the fabulous wonderful woman she is........sent me home.

:)


So I am going to REST!

Although................Lou Gramm of Foreigner is playing tonight @ Hot August Nights and Lucy wants me to go............I told him I would think about it....as well Mr. C and Angel Grrl might B going. ( Yes they R back 2gether once again........seems she is in counseling 2 figure out Y she likes dating abusive men, NOT CLINTON, her EX........JUST want to make that CLEAR!! and apparently asked Mr.C if she could talk 2 me about her issues, not that I have experience with this as I don’t, my mother on the other hand, well that's a totally diff. story) Ok where was I? O yess..................rambling on about my day...........So I am not sure if I am going to go or not.........seems like I wanna chill at home.........but then I love concerts cos its a great way to vent out frustrations and I can flirt with 10,000 people..........and trust me I do.......tis always fun.........

So I don’t know if the I AM GOING 2 REST statement is exactly true.......BUT I really should......but I really don’t want to be alone tonight either..........so I shall have to decide.........

Moving on.....

I found some great pics of my lil brother and OUR kitty Domino on me phone 2day and thought I would share.........so I am gonna cos I have mentioned on here how MUCH I really love my kitty....she be me babyz............

and......



Cos I am so sweet.............

I am.

Reallly.....

Dont buy into everything you hear people.....

;)


Mr. C....in all his Splendor.......

No comments: