Sunday, August 28, 2005

boogie

Well tonight was in a word 'OUTRAGEOUS!'

I did my thang all day...........

Worked out.
Cleaned.
Shopped for groceries.

Ya know........

Stayed busy.


Then Antonio’s came over and pretty much told me I was going out with him and Deb (my Cousin) to get my mind off of the Professor.........

So I say

Sure.........yea...whatever...

Well...........I get ready...pretty basic stuff...a tank top, shorts, sandals...I go next door to get Deb and she is one of those women who dresses to the 9's every time she goes out.........well her daughter Shara was doing her make-up (Shara would be the ex-stripper, so you know she is the professional make-uper doer) anyhoo.........I say to Shara."Do my eyes".

Ok

Well she did and I don’t mean to brag, but OMG...I looked COOL tonight...

So off we go.........Antonio’s (my best gay guy friend) Deb, and myself.

We hit the club, well Antonio’s ditches Deb and I right off...so I am standing there and Deb who BTW is 51 but looks 30 ...is on the man hunt...not just for herself but for me..............and I am not there 3 minutes and she finds Nick...he is 5'10,dark hair, built, gorgeous and 22............OK

Well we dance all night...and by dancing I mean we danced like grind ur ass off dance.....uh huh....DANCE.....

To make a long story short... Deb was with his 22 yr old best friend all night and I with my 22 yr ol Nicky.............


Antonio’s finally came and got us...........and we ditched the boyz.........who were more than happy to accompany us home...at 2AM. ( we left em standing there........lost boyz that they were.......but cute and sexy as hell!)

Deb just now left to go home..............well...........to her room...as we sat up and talked all night and laughed our asses off............and lemme tell ya the conversation we had tonight was quite odd.............to sum it up I had to tell her that she isn’t gay......uh huh.......cos for some reason she was wondering if she was.........so in the process I had to tell her I would know...which led to more questions and me questioning myself after the Nicky incident tonight (plus the fact I now have a hickey from Nicky ( reminds me of that line in Grease).......all I can say is that it must be Karma.

Anyway...we came home...ALONE...and all is well and good.

I had a great time, as I haven’t danced like that in ages...

No comments: