Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Lucy

Ok last night was Just LAUGHS I tell ya....

I was @ work, and it was L Lady,M, Lucy and I.........

Now Lucy has been on harping me for a long while to tell him why I call him "Lucy"...and I never wanted to tell him as well...he would fucking kill me...but after a few months he wore me down and about 3 weeks ago I told him....


Ok

Now anyone who has seen the L Word ...Knows about the character Lisa. Well...........When I met Lucy he reminded me of that guy on the L Word, lol..............I mean he looks like him, acts like him, he is sensitive...the only thing is he isn’t into all that aurora shit...Ok so I tell Lucy this and he is just like

WHAT!!!

Well 1st of all he had never seen the show, so I then had to xplain to him who this Lisa was and who he was on the show.............OMG..........I thought I was gonna pee...cos he was just OMG!!!!

Anyhoo this was 3 weeks ago, and he has pretty much just let go the fact that I am always going to call him Lucy (I call him Lucy cos we have a Lisa @ work and she is well............Gblaaaaaahhhh...so I picked Lucy as to not completely shatter Lucy's feelings, or those he has left)

Ok moving on..........

So last night...we were talking about movies, and I have been giving Lucy a list every night of movies to watch as he has seen NOTHING of taste. Well the last flick I had him watch was Silence of the Lambs, and of course he loved it. He then went onto say that that’s the only movie he likes Jodi Foster in............I gave him this funky look and said "The only reason you don’t like her is cos she's gay" (I know, I know.... unconfirmed, but COME on!)
Ok so he goes........."I didn’t even know she was gay" " Me " well she is, you seem to not like many actresses/actors if they are gay" So then he goes.... "Let me get this straight. I am a Lesbian identfided male who is homophonic against other lesbians?"...........

I go " yea!... something like that!'.............

Then it got better cos we were talking about make-up later on in the evening, he was watching some show...and so he was a lil confused about what exactly mascara was for and the purpose of eye liner, so I go " Your not a very good lesbian!"...........And he goes " I must be butch!"


LMAO!

All night I was ROLLING!!!

Cos of course this went on ALL night.............

So at the end of the night he decides he is going to go and watch the L word and see this Lisa guy so he knows what the fuck I am laughing for............

He wrote me:

By the way, I watched the episode of the L word, and I guess I do kind of look like the guy, but I don’t know about the behavior. :) Anyway, after watching that I am going to take a cold shower, and hit the sack :)

I cannot believe he actually watched the show............

I woke up this morning just LAUHGING..........OMG it was so funny....

Poor Lucy

I do love him though

Although we must work on making him a more lipstick type of a male identified lesbian...........

It’s a must....


In other news..........
I am off to meet the Professor...............we got sidetracked yesterday..............so hope all goes well..........


Time to shower and leave...........

More later.

No comments: