Tuesday, August 09, 2005

no-call

Ok I have a beef...........don’t cha just loooooooove it when someone says their gonna call and then don’t? Why even say your gonna call if your not? I mean really? Stace and I just had this same conversation and we feel that if you aren’t going to or don’t have the flippin intention to make the call, then...

DONT SAY YOU WILL!!!!

I mean.............honestly...........

Ok moving on..........

Somehow Mr. C has lost or had his damn house keys stolen from his key ring. I mean the person(s) took both keys completely off of his key ring and so now I have to have the locks changed ASAP as in mi nada !!
DAMN!!!

If it isn’t one thing its another.............

Lemme see what else...........work went well...I am updating my resume' and looking for a new J in the field I am actually going to school for...life is to short to hate waking up in the AM dreading the day cos of the work one is doing. Sure the $ is tight, but my frustration aint tight......aint tight.......at all!

In other news....

I am buying a new sectional couch to go with the new decor of my house (If the fuckers who stole my brothers keys don’t rob us and kill us 1st) after the new carpet gets laid..........

Oh the irony

More later

No comments: