Friday, February 04, 2005

The big Numb

I venture out to see the new Dentist this morning for Part 1. of my cleaning and boy wasn't it a hoot! Firstly I had new dental hygienist lady to whom I had to explain that I am the biggest wiener in the world when it comes to me toothies. She thought we were going to do the WHOLE cleaning all at once.......ummmmmm that would be a NO.....a big NO....so she begins with giving my the laughing gas.....at an extremely high level so..... I .......of course have this huge perma grin going.....she then proceeds to give me about 5 shots of the numbing concoction on me upper and lower gums and begins the cleaning......I felt NOTHING.....but the sound was Horrible........I guess 4.5 years of plaque does sound horrible when its being SCRAPED off of your teethes and gums.......
So she finishes and by this time I can no longer form a coherent sentence and I sound like that retarded fool off of Crank Yankers.....but worse.......so I say "sthank Thyou.....I sthank" and head off home.......where I am met by My cousin who of course gives me the bushiness telling me I look like I had a stroke and so on............I am extremely numb, but still feeling the pain of being attacked orally by dental tools......so My cuz gives my a pain killer and I head off to work.......great.......I cannot talk.....everything is really funny......and I am stoned.......fun fun.........so work needless to say was rather funny and pretty entertaining.....Part 2. of my cleaning isn't until the 17th and I requested that day off........smart move I believe.....and the smarter move I believe is to have the toothies cleaned every 6 months as recommends by every dentist in the country!

I talked with Suzilla for quite awhile last night and thankfully and FINALLY she is moving home........YES!! So as soon she is all settled I will be
heading home for a visit.........I cant wait....

I must end this now.......I have a hair appointment in the morrow......which I am hoping will be painless and un-numbing........although laughing gas would be a bonus.........well maybe not.......my luck I would be laughing and the girls in the shop would think it was directed at them and bla bla bla bla...........better to leave the laughing gas for the tartar police...


Ciao babes



No comments: