Thursday, February 10, 2005

Lack of communication

Things are about the same with me.......I am in the process of making a multi-media argument for my English course.....I have a thesis so all I have 2 do is sit down and fix my images and argument into a web page that I have been building for the past few weeks........pretty gravy.

I had a not so good conversation last night with someone.....Y is it that when you try to be as honest as possible and explain what you can and cannot offer it isn't good enough? I like this person a lot and would like to keep a relationship going, but I just cannot commit my entire life away @ the moment or be something I'm not at the present time. I am extremely stretched to the limits with school....work ......and taking care of the house and the brother..........so u know......@ the end of the day......... if I am not wanting to scream and kickfight the cat... I really just want to melt into my covers and sleep my life away..........I don't know why this is so hard to understand........Perhaps the age difference is a factor and the fact that this individual doesnt have any real responsibilities @ present......Maybe?

I don't know.......

wish I did.....I also wish this didn't have to be so flipping hard......cos I don't remember relationships being so difficult.....well one was........kinda......o...... fuckity fuck fuck......

ok ....thats me Bloggy 4 2day........thank you for letting me express me thoughts......I'll be here all week...


I must be off to the Job........I am working today, tom, and Sat.

can you feel the love?


ciao




No comments: