Tuesday, February 08, 2005

So cool

I love my new Blog.....tis so fucking cool........it is it is...........

So I haven't updated anything on here in a few days so where o where do I begin?

Nothing much new has been a goin on in me life as of late to tell u true........last night after work I went out with N2 as her mother owns a pub in the Heights....so we shot a couple games of stick and called it a night.......I talked with lil shockeroo for a sec and we are on the same page as of today.....which is always nice....lemme see.........my freak cousin Toad had my Aunt call me over 8$ I owe him.......yes that's right......8 W H O L E dollars.......so I just dropped off a 10 spot and she glared @ me as if I was the anti-Christ.......Don't u just love it when the family takes shit to the extreme? I mean really.......lets call the Uunt so she can get me to pay a debt that I had spaced out...... so now everyone can think I am the biggest cheapscate and yadda.... yadda... yadda .......whatever.......lovely..........GROW UP TOAD!!!!!

Moving on.........

Work is work.......Fairy grrl came into work to help ME ( me......cos ......well its me....) out tonight which I thought was extremely sweet...as it was her day off.......and wouldnt u know it....she came anyway cos like I said.....it was ME..( Yes.....folks its all about ME)......

I got to see the car I want to buy....tis a sweet ride...but alas....I Don't think it is meant 2 be.......so I am still a shopping for some wheels........I am taking my time........I will continue to drive the Honda ......is my brothers but in my name so I guess its OURS..........for now.....

School is going really well.......I have a ton of work 2 do tomorrow..........but its a cinch.........just reading and a writin..........oh joy....

I finally got me hair done the RIGHT way.....went to the same gal as b4 and told her what I wanted and she complied and did a fabulous job.....so I am wayyyyyyyyy Blonde again......well for a few days until it calms down.......but I am happy.........

Lemme see ........what else???????

ummmmmmmm

well..........

hmmmmmmmm

I guess that's it........4 now

Oh

I love 5 layer dip from IGA.........well the local IGA here.........I LOVE IT!! I am eating it now..........ohhhhhhhhh yummy

ok then........

I best scat

I shall Blog again .........Real soon

Stay Tuned..

;)

Ciao


No comments: