Sunday, February 13, 2005

Let it show

Tonight was an interesting night to say the least........I spoke with just about every friend I have back home . Lets see I spoke with Clogs,Jonny,Patti Anne, and of course Binks.......had a lot of laughs and the occasional serious chit chat.......I must admit it was good to talk with Clogs as I haven't spoken with her since I left in August.....seems she is in the midst of a separation with her hubby......but it seems that this is a good thing......so I wish her well. I didn't get to speak with Suzilla.......although I would have liked to........so I am hoping she will call me ASAP.....as there was an incident this evening that I am curious to see if it was in the end OK...I also spoke with Jonny and I was happy to talk with him.....as yet again I hadn't spoken with him since Aug. He sounds well and life is treating him well.........so all in all I did get to talk with most of my good friends.....even Patti Anne who informed me that she is sending me a package for V Day.....of course she wouldn't tell me what it is......I hate that........but I am grinning.....from ear 2 ear..... as I write this....... as getting gifts from your pals is alwayz a great feeling.......

Moving on....

work went well tonight....poor fairy grrl was a bit hung over but she managed to make it through the shift in one piece.......better her than me......o man do I remember the days of working with the rembrants of the night b4 lingering on.....the haze....the cold sweats......the cotton mouth......the unhappy disposition......o boy do I remember........and memories thankfully are enough to remind me not to consume the night prior to a shift......but when your 19 like fairly grrl.....well u really don't think about the repercussions........Its the fun your having that matters.......not the day after...... but isn't that way it is ..........

yip

SideNote
If this contact doesn't stop drying out and buggin me I WILL scream.

lil bugger

ok
Just had to get that out......


Well V day is fastly approaching ...........so for all the die hard romantics....... I hope Mr. Cupid finds ya........... and pokes ya .............in all the right places.....

;)


I must be off to bed........

But B4 I go........

I just want to send my love to all my buds tonight..... and let them know that I miss them ALL terribly.....it is so true that old saying "You don't know what you have until its gone" .......well that couldn't be more true for me tonight.....as since I have moved I have realized how.....so very much ....I miss my friends in Portland..........and talking to them makes me feel sad and happy all @ once......but thankfully...... I will be able to see them all next month when I return for a visit....... and that my friends is a great feeling....Knowing that no matter where I go...or where they go......we can always find the time to talk and on occasion......spend a few days together.....




Ok then......

that's all folks

nite

No comments: