Friday, February 11, 2005

Insulation Wake Up

I am sleeping.....Soundly.......having nice dreams....well I think I was........and all the sudden.......BANG BANG RATTLE RATTLE CRASH !!!!!
I wake up in a start. ..... "WA FU?" so....Sleepy eyed and Pissed off I open the curtain to witness a whole strew of men on my front lawn......seems they are here to re-do the insulation and clean the heating vents or some such shit. Well that's great......will help on the heat bill......but as for the timing. 7am?
Oh Hell no!
Needless to say I sleepy walked and mumbled myself to the couch and promptly fell back asleep until the 'ol alarm clock went off ........nice way to start me Friday.

So I seen that O'l Prince Charley is going to re-marry. Doesn't that mean he will give up the throne? Or being King? hehehe.......... lil royal humor there......Anyways........I love the Brits...I am what you would call an anglophile........One who admires England, its people, and its culture. So I shall be following this story quite closely......yes indeed.

I received a nice voice mail from a certain someone........ummmmm...seems I made a deal of some sort.......so I have to make things right and do my part sometime soon ......so.......I will have to work on that...

I must be off.......work out and post my web page...I really need to start watching the news again.......I have not a clue to what's going in the world...........I used to be on CNN headlines news email thingy.....where I would get all the current updates.......I need to get meslef back on that neat lil dealy..

ok then




Happy Friday to Y'all!!!

Ciao

No comments: