Tuesday, February 01, 2005

End Justifies the means

Today was a so so day........I went to work and after last week with all the drama I asked for a transfer which, I received......... and then wouldn't you know it everyone flipped out when I told them I was leaving..........but alas.......tis to late .....I am still moving to another sector, I need a break..

Today I had to say something to someone that I didn't mean......well to be honest I lied.........but I lied cos in the end it will be for the best.......but I hate having to do things like that........but sometimes you have to do things you don't like in order to make things OK for all involved........

Regardless.........it still wasn't one of my finer moments....

As for the ongoing Saga with Mr. C.....still the same......

I am going to have some sghetti and watch the tube and call it a night.....

Tom. Is Bush's SOTUA.....

'yawn'

ciao babes


No comments: