Friday, February 18, 2005

Train...Train....Take me on out of this town.....

I downloaded a song today by an old R-N-R band......Blackfoot...called Train,Train. I absolutely LOVE this song......as well as another one of their tunes......Highway Song..... o man does this shit take me back......I used to listen to this all the time when I was 16.....although with the Train song I used to change the lyrics a bit.......Train Train take me on out of Spokane.......well all my friends and myself used to add our own tidbits......I had actually forgotten about this band until today.......was listening to the radio and it popped on.... I went WOWSA.....so.... I thought I would share it with my readers out there....so if you are into good 'ol rock-n-roll I totally recommend it.........Totally dude!

;)


Ok ......so work was good.....but sad in a way.....as Fairy Grrl is moving to New York next month......her last day is the 28th.......and I will miss her......she is an excellent worker....she is great fun and doesn't get caught up in all the drama at work....which...seems to rampant these days......and....of course there was another episode of the drama tonight when Tissue got all huffy over something Fairy Grrl and I said to her.......we were joking.....well half-joking......but of course she got all pissy and yadda yadda.........fucking drama.......it is for the birds lemme tell ya......

I am still trying to set a date for me lil trip to Portland.....all I know is it will be next month some time......IT HAS 2 B next month!!......I am in need of a city and some fun..this small sleepy town is driving me out of my tree..........Portland.....fun in the rain......lol........but its all good........I miss it.....and my friends.......

Well that's all I have for the 'ol blog tonight........I am debating about going out for a few or staying in.........I may just toss a coin......what I really wish is that Binks and Jonny were just down the road like old times and we could just go out and dance and have a bitchin time......I miss that......I truly do........Next month........

I guess now that I think about it ....the Train Train tune hit me like it did.... as perhaps....... it applies to where I am at now.......another small town..another desire to GET OUT of the small town.... I am not a small town girl..I never was and I never will be......



ok then.....hope you all have a Fabulous weekend.......

ciao

No comments: