Thursday, February 17, 2005

My monster

Here's my daily update.......and there will be more later as today is the 2nd half of the Cleaning!

Last night I watched Some Kind Of Monster.....The movie about Metallica .......and it was really good.......I was expecting some rock-n-roll insanity.....ya know....sex,drugs,and r-n-n......but instead.....it was a very well made film .... and the guys in the band were extrmemly professional and bushiness like.......I really enjoyed it.....I used to be a fan of their music and occasionally if I am in the mood..... for that negative aggressive rock...I will throw on one of their older CD's...but their newer stuff doesn't appeal to me...I have moved on to the Likes of Godsmack and Korn for my I HATE EVERYTHING ROCK!..... So I do reccomend the movie for all you music lovers out there.....tis a good flick....

I must be off for now.......I have to work out......shower.....take an exam.....and head to the BIG D....oh joy........

I shall return....

Have a good one....

lata'

No comments: