Thursday, February 03, 2005

Nomalization

Things have gone back to normal pretty much in mife...(mylife)

1. Mr. C and I finally talked.....well I bit the bullet and did the right thing...Apologized for being an ass and he accepted, BUT he did say I had a right to say what I said, just could have done it at a more appropriate time........so thankfully........all is well again with him and I. He picked me up @ work tonight and bought me Chinese for dinner.....way sweet.......so I feel oh so much better about everything....... 'sigh'

2. Work is still an ify situation........Tissue......she is this girl that is extremely BUG.......well she worked tonight with N2 and myself.....well she (Tissue) doesn't like me talking to N2 and so things always seem to be a bit tense....Y she feels this way I dont know....well I do as N2 mentioned a few things...but thats a different story...anywaaaayyyy......I told another co-worker tonight I felt as if I was back in hig school with all this melodrama goin on......she agreed......anywayz......I will be transferred out of there here in the next week or so......so that should be Coolio

3. School is actually plugging along.......I received an invite to go to Olympia on the Universities account to do a meet-n-greet type of deal........meet other students and prospective employers......Don't know if I will go ........its in Olympia.....but it was nice to have the invite.

4. My cousin and I are getting along mucho better these days.........him and I will be watching the Bowel together this weekend as Mr. C is spending it with Q Dog........I am making my home made Chili for the occasion.......should be a good time.

5. I am working out religiously......and I am finally liking the results....... ;)

6. Suzilla is no longer mad @ me for standing her up last weekend......I will however try and make it up to her by visiting ASAP!

All in all ........I would have to say things are OK DOKEY.....I am glad.......for awhile there it was touch and go.........and I hate that!

Ok then......


Side Note

* I feel as if there is a big emptiness though........

.......I am hoping time will make this easier to endure.

....if memory serves.........it usually does.. its just in the meantime.......thats a bitch...

yip

A really big bitch.....



ok then......


I must take me leave 4 now



tootles


No comments: