Friday, February 18, 2005

Diamonds, Pearls and Keys......

Well I never made it back here to finish my update yesterday about the The cleaning Part 2 ......It went really well......the shots weren't as bad......the cleaning was a lot faster( allot of blood....) and all in all it was okey dokey......save for the fact of the "I just had a stroke numbing concoction" they gave me in order to perform the plaque attack...... the left side of my face was PAINLESS for about 4 hours......and this time the ribbing I received was from my always witty brother Mr.C.....he was making me laugh and smile and when your face is numbed off.....well it doesn't work right.....so when I would smile only half of my mouth would form a smile and so Mr.C would then imitate me....oh laughs.....I guess I looked like CartMan from SouthPark when he was trying to act mentally challenged for the special Olympics.......

fabulous.

Mr. C is so nice to me.......

* The dentist did inform me that I have a cavity....make that 2 cavities..... that shoudl be filled soon.....I then rsponded by telling the nice dentist man that he had to be wrong as I have NEVER had a cavity in my whole life.....so he had me mixed up with someone else.....he smiled and told me that he doesnt make mistakes and that I need to have it taken care of before it ...bla bla bla......


So my dental journey is not over....not by a long shot.....and then of course there go my bragging rights.....of never having a cavity......


dammit.


Lets see....... for the remainder of the day I finished an exam and started on my taxes....oh joy.......I hate taxes...I mean who doesn't......I have a friend here who works for H&R during the T season...and I guess I could have her do em......if I could ever get ahold of her.......Regardless.........I am trying to figure out what I can and cannot claim this year.....without having the black suits banging down my door.......fun stuff....

Moving On.......

I think I have mentioned on here that my musical interests are rather broad ......I think that would be a fitting description.........as of late I have been listening to Prince, Alicia Keys ,and .. Martina McBride....all extremely talented.... I pretty much like all of their material.....but the 3 songs I am recommending today are as follows.....so pay attention.....

1. Diamonds and Pearls "P"
2. I cant stop falling in love "AK"
3. How Far "MM"

Ummmmm...
If you listen to them in that order..... it sounds like a relationship is falling apart now that I think about it...so...feel free to mix it up a bit......unless of course .....you are in the "Break-up" process.......


Ok

I need to say buh bye and do my daily workout and get ready for the 'ol jobola......

catch ya on the farside

'lata

No comments: