Thursday, July 28, 2005

88.8%

Almost done!
..........OMG I SWEAR on my mother I will never wait until the last week to finish up my courses!!! I really didn’t this time......I had 55% done in each course......I just waited to complete the remaining 45% this week...so yea......I am frazzled.........

I have 3 assignments 2morrow and one more Friday and I am finito!!!

FINALLY!!!

The 3 2morrow are easy......write 2 pages with 5 paragraphs each on two subjects and then write a 5 page paper on a book I read half way........so it will be a 3 page paper with a bunch of exaggerated BS from the books dog-eared sections I saved.....

Just as long as I hand something in it’s all-good....

I do have to give Lavender my my boss @ work KUDOS for allowing me 2 have the whole week off to get this shit done.........I so do love her......she is by far the coolest boss I have ever had.......I owe her everything as last semester she did the same thing for me.........

Well I best call it a night.......I just received anther DVD from Netflix...The Shield ....so I am gonna crawl in bed and fall asleep to crooked cops......

sweet dreams..........

No comments: