Thursday, July 21, 2005

rubbish

Last night I was talking with 'ol Binks and we shared a few or actually ALLOT of laughs...as usual...

I got caught up on all the local gossip in Portland & the goings on at my previous Job the dump plus we discussed what the 2 of us have been up to.............which unfortunately we haven’t been up to much..............all was well in our lil conversation.......however.....I feel I must clarify something here............Binks commented on me b4 abs photo.........now he knows me quite well.......has even seen me starkers...........( a drunken night of strip quarters.....don’t ask)...........so when he mentioned or actually stated ( your sucking in your tummy!)............I kina took that a bit personal..............umm........cos I’m really not...............I took that shot at the weirdest angle b4 eating and plus I had just woken up.........if I were to be sucking in..........it would have most likely looked like it as my ribs would a been a poking and jabbing out of me skin... which would have looked rather unsightly............ to tell ya true..........

So I have decided to take a photo of me sucking in me lil tummy............just to make me case...........

Not right now………but soon……….


I know.....I know........I making more out of this than is necessary, but when your life is as dull as mine........these lil experiments are almost exciting.........

Moving on.......

Seems Merry 'ol London has been attacked again!

Wha Fu?

So far only one confirmed casualty............

only one more............

Another death.

For what?

No comments: