Sunday, July 31, 2005

diasterous

This day is by far one of the worst days of the yr.

Car broke down (nothing major it turns out, ignition got wet after I washed it @ the carwash.)
Toilet over flooded on carpet in bathroom.......NICEEE!!!

NOT!

Walked in 110 degree heat...after I couldn’t get the fucking car 2 start.....until luckily Cousin Deb picked me up........

ummmmmmmm

lemme see..........that’s about if............shitty day ( literally with toilet over-flowing on said carpet)

I am going to bed.........and staying there the rest of the night........

fuck me........


Although


Stace called and made me laugh my ass off........thank you Stace!

OH
And Binks sent me an email...telling me about his dumb ass doing dumb ass shit.........I told him what I thought and in the process prolly pissed him off, but hey, If I were to divulge what he was doing...I know that you Bloggers out there would agree with me..........

DONT DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!

Dumb, Dumb..... dummtity Dumb!!

I am out.

No comments: