Monday, July 11, 2005

Fuck

I had a good day today.......I really did

I worked out........I was actually in this sorta competition with another grrl at the club in the weight room............you know the kind of silent competition when you know someone is watching you and trying to out do you.......well I believe it was a tie............

I then went and confirmed the carpet I am installing....I am already sick to death of the whole deal..........lemme see..........then I talked with Stace for a bit and laughed as usual.........I then had to venture to the Bon to buy me panties and other under thingy's..........which of course cost me about 100 bones..........I can never buy just one thing......

My 3rd essential flaw..............

Ok..............



Then I checked my email...I made a request...........and it was done by someone I used to know.........but what pisses me off is.... there was no........ "How ya doin?"...Or "FUCK OFF!"

Just the shit I asked for was sent back to me...........

That’s it.

So now I am pissed as I sit here and wonder.......I meant nothing to this person?

Welllllllll

FUCK!!!

Nice way to end my rather good day...........

Grrrr

No comments: