Saturday, July 02, 2005

Onward

So I made a decision today

I also completely finished another chapter in mylfe

Seems another Blogger is doing the same thing, although I believe we are on different chapters.........I am sorry to c her go.......I shall stay.....I am not done yet.

Moving on........

Mr. C is taking me out to dinner 2 nite.

I ran a mile today while at the gym, YES a MILE....I am flippin happy about that.....I am really taking this working out very seriously.....and the results are really showing......I have been getting some really nice compliments.......so thank you to those who have noticed.......and fuck you to those who haven’t

heheh

Anyway...........

I must be off.....I just mowed the lawn jammin out to Toni B.....her 1st CD is jammin, I still am in love with her music..........

So that is Coley's musical choice of the week for those who care

Toni Braxton
Toni Braxton

excellent.....and very fitting for my current state of life...

Ok then I am off to shower and then have some dinner

I am very hungry.......

No comments: