Tuesday, July 26, 2005

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ok so I am sooooooooooooo brain dead right now I could just about.......well........I dunno........but when I find out I will do it.

I have been doing B. LAW all DAY.......I got 3 assignments finished.........3!!!

That’s it!!!

Writing law briefs is a pain in the ass!!!
Especially when I would rather be doing other “things” with briefs……….

Who wouldn’t?

Anywayyyy

Plus I am the type who looks up every single word that I don’t know the definition to......so there goes another hour...........George (Land Man) called me.........20 minutes of listening to him go on and on................Tony is stopping by "Not to visit" he claims.............

oh and of course..........I still have another 3 assignments to do in B. LAW as well as write 3 papers for my West Civ. course........

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I really really need a break...........

O goody

Sex and The City is on!!!

This will be a nice getaway.....


O
In other news........

Mr.C returned home from Spokaloo........and he is fine..........he went right 2 bed.......so I am hoping he isn’t depressed over angel grrl...........

I shall know more 2morrow

No comments: