Sunday, July 10, 2005

Test

For all those who know me and even those who dont..........why not take me lil quiz?

I stole it.....

Cos I like it.........

If you would prefer to email me your answers.......
u can
nftc15@hotmail.com


Just copy an paste babes

I did!!


give it a go...


1. who are you?

2. are we friends?

3. when did we meet?

4. how have i affected you?

5. what do you think of me?

6. whats the fondest memory you have of me?

7. how long do you think we'll be friends?

8. do you love me?

9. do u have a crush on me? have you ever?

10. would u kiss me?

11. would u hug me?

12. physically what stands out?

13. emotionally, what stands out?

14. do u wish i was cooler?

15. on a scale of 1-10, how hot am i?

16. give me a nickname, explain why u picked it

17. am i loveable?

18. how long have u known me?

19. describe me in one word

20. what was your first impression?

21. do you still think that way about me?

22. what do u think my weakness is?

23. do u think i'll get married?

24. what makes me happy?

25. what makes me sad?

26. what reminds u of me?

27. if u could give me anything, what would it be?

28. how well do u know me?

29. whens the last time u saw me?

30. ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?

31. do u think i could kill someone?

32. do you miss me?

33. do u think i miss u?

No comments: