Sunday, July 17, 2005

Pals

It’s been awhile since me last post...but hey...life happens

Been doing allot of reflecting… and to be honest… been a bit a bitter lately as a result...luckily I have been lucky in the sense I have great friends near and far to make me feel more up than down...

I was actually an idiot today and read my ex's Blog which is what actually set me off.... as I am… just...well...surprised… I guess… out how easy it was for the ex to replace me so soon...needless to say this made my otherwise good day rather gloomy until N2 called and had me meet her and Lucy for beers and pool at our local pub.........we had a lot of laughs and great talks which made me realize that life does indeed move on...whether I want it to or not…I have been here many times with this realization…but every time seems like the 1st....I guess I am just amazed at how simple it is to see this. And in knowing this…its great to know that I have these wonderful people that I call friends to move on with..........I also had Stace call me a few times 2day as well as Patti Anne, which made me smile and think...wow..........shit might not always go as planned, but in the end, I am lucky enough to have me great friends...near and far.........

Sometimes that’s all a grrl needs..........

BUT

Sometimes a grrl needs more..........but what I know and have learned in me small lil world.........is this.........needing and having.........well...........I would rather see what I have than need what I don’t

My 2AM philosophy

But shit.........if it works..........and believe me... for me it does...then why worry and wallow when u really don’t need to?




OH

B4 I 4get

I finally…and I mean FINALLY…told teabag to fuck off in the nicest way…teabag is the hated and dreaded ex………so finally after 3 yrs of ridiculous and stupidly polite conversational emails I finally made the decision to say…’ I DON’T NEED TO STAY IN CONTACT WIT YOU ANYMORE. ……AND FURTHERMORE….. I REALLY DON’T WANT TO!”

Trust me…this has been a long time coming…

Too long…

It felt great…


In one word.

Liberating.

No comments: