Wednesday, July 06, 2005

busy

I am so busy its really just....... well............busy

I just finished my workout and now I have to run out and exchange some smokes at the rez for Aunt Glo, then I have to move beds around as I am getting a new mattress set today, which means I have to trade off my set for the new set and all the other moving involved, I then have to go to a diff store to pick out new carpet, THEN...I have to pick up some BBQ stuff for the BBQ tonight..........

Sometime today I must study...


Plus

N2 is really in dire straits with her BF and mum.............
Tis a mess

Truly


I was up til 3AM talking with her...as well as @ work last night she was upset

Poor thing

So I am trying to help her out..........

Also...
My ex contacted me again...which always trips me out...............

So there you go

mylfe

Fun.

No comments: