Sunday, July 10, 2005

wow

I just got off of the phone with a friend of mine that I haven’t spoken to in over a yr....and to be truthful I didn’t think I would ever speak to again..........I will say that I am glad she found me..........more so than I can express..........she has always made me laugh and I can confide in her about any and everything...and I do……….as trust me friends like her are so far and few between…………..



But most importantly

She is just LAUGHS…. seriously…this grrl gives me a gut ache

And I LOVE that about her

So thanx Stace.........for finding me

Again

This time we shall continue our friendship without the intermissions.........’fingers crossed’


Moving on...........

Nothing to new to report.........well a bit of drama with Mr.C and Mr. Porcelain, but I will get into that later on...............I am too tried to divulge the drama of my brother.........

3.5 hour phone calls can tire a gal out..........

Plus the West Wing is on…and those of you who are my devoted readers… know I am a huge political nerd…

Could be worse…

Couldn’t it?

No comments: