Monday, September 12, 2005

6 weeks

Remember that movie...91/2 Weeks.... you know that hot flick with Bassinger and Rourke..........

The emotional roller-coaster that we as an audience watched this beautiful woman on...........both sexually and emotionally

Well that would be how I feel...only I did mine in 6 weeks...

I don’t need no 9 1/2 wks baby.........I can do her in 6 wks.

So that being said I will admit I am happy to have some sort of stability back in mylfe.........I really am.............and after today I for the 1st time know where I am and where I am going when it comes to The Nutty Professor...

Yes yes.............I said Nutty...I have permission though...... so its all good.

:)

Moving on............

I am now in the middle of really playing catch up with math and accounting but its doable...as hell its just school.............not like its my life or anything...

I am going out tonight with Lucy as his brother's anniversary was yesterday ...9/11............his older brother was killed by a drunk driver 10 yrs ago...and I wanted so badly to be with him last night, but my hang- over wouldn’t permit me to leave my room let alone let me be the friend I so desperately wanted to be to him last night...as trust me I take his friendship very seriously and it means allot to me. It is becos of Lucy I was able to take these past few days and walk away a stronger woman and keep my smile.....................

I am once again blessed when it comes to friends...

Ok then..........I must be off...


I will say one more thing............I really do hope you find your smile again Professor............

Sad is not a good look for you baby.

OH

I love track 4

;)


More lata'

No comments: