Thursday, September 08, 2005

Melting of my brain

Remember that show on PBS ...the science one...where the scientist would travel about and solve mysteries with this brain.........he would actually travel with a portable brain...for the life of me I cant remember that shows name...but I remember watching it after school when I was like in 6th grade or so..............Dr. No..........No...................I need some help...........I mean with what this show is called...........

We all know I am in dire need of help...............

I brought up the show cos my brain feels like its melting...literally..........I had forgotten how taxing mathematics can be...........and when you fall behind how horrible you feel trying to play catch up...BUT.........I am a genius and shall persevere...

Right?

RIGHT!!!!



Ok moving on.........

I am going to the Wet City on the 17th...for fun, friends, laughter, and DANCING...I am going dancing and BINKS BABY you are my designated dance partner...............my DDP...........not to be confused with being my DSL (Designated Safe Lay)...Still working on that.........unfortunately...

I am going to work tonight and tom. As well............I may need to take a day off next week just so I can get these exams done on time............we shall see after tomorrow.............I need to know where I am at with Math, cos this online shit with this math class is really confusing, I mean the others are coolio, but Jesus, Mary, & Joseph.........can we get a Schedule/Syllabus Math Man?????!!

DAMMIT MATH MAN!!!

:0

Ahhhhhhhhhh

I so funny.......

dat be y I am SOOOOOO single......

So I know you are all waiting for the Professor Update........

Here ya go

Update

( Oh oh oh...........Blondie is on the radio.......... One way or another................I am gonna find ya........... da da da)

Love it.............I should burn it for me trip to Portland.....

Ok where was I?

O yes

The Professor

Well....where o where do I begin here?

Howz about I don’t?

All I will say is Me, Myself and I........said entirely too much under the influence of alcohol (Champagne and Corona’s) and well.........pretty much tripped the 'ol professor out.........In a Big way......

So that being said I really don’t know where things lie...........truly.......I do know I like the.... what did Binks call it..........oh yes.. Feminine Get 2gethers

LMAO!!!!

I do like that and will miss it. BUT, right now I don’t know what’s going on with US and I am just letting the pieces lie where they lie, and not pushing nor pulling ......I am just being.....

Still.


Let it be.

Right?

Cos John, Paul, George and Ringo were always right................

Ok then.....

I am off to play Super Nurse

More Lata’

No comments: