Saturday, September 10, 2005

Bent

Today.........I am not a happy camper....

AT ALL

I get home last night.........and Landman had left a message telling me to paint my bathroom this weekend.........so I call him back and tell him I wont have time as I have other obligations and what’s the big too doo as its my BR and I am not having a problem with it not being finished so neither should he (I was going to paint this Fall, cos......well.........its something I can do other than do homework while staying inside while the weather turns)
SOOOOOO he then calls me back to tell me that this is UNACCEPTABLE.........ummmmmmmm.......so now the fight is on.......as he is drunk ( of course) and I’m not, He then threatens to sell the place and I tell him ( Do Whatever you want George.....I am beyond giving a shit!)

OH!!! MAN!!! GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!


So after talking to that SOB I called Lucy...and we talked for a long while as well.........I came out to him at work last night..........and it was quite funny...

I mentioned on here B4 that I had turned him onto the L Word...(So he could see why I call him Lucy/Lisa) ...well last night he was telling me how much he liked the show and that he found it fascinating and Etc............

Well let me back up here a bit.............Lucy had asked me about The Professor and I told him that I had fucked up and I really didn’t wanna talk about it.........(But I really did wanna talk about it, but I didn’t see how I was going to be able to talk about all of it without mentioning gender)

So he said...Okay .........but you need to share...yadda yadda yadda...........

Ok ...so back to the L Word, we were discussing the show and how promiscuous the ladies are and all the cheating and well basically the whole Season, I may have given away to much as he is still mid way through the 1st one.........anywayyyyyyyyyy...so .........................I was standing there in the hall looking at him and I thought to myself,



FUCK IT...

Either he will accept me or he wont..........so I walked up to him and said " Well if you like the L Word, Your gonna love this!"

;)

So I proceed to tell him that that The Professors name is blankety blank.... and he goes " Why would a guys name be blankety blank?" and I laugh and I go " Cos HER name is " Blankety blank"........He just looked at me and it took a sec for it to sink in........and then he goes " OH.....OHHHH!!!"

lol

He was quite cute...............and I felt so fucking great telling him, it was great...cos I don’t know .............it just was...........Lucy is one of my closest frineds..and I am very pleased that he was so cool about it all........he also gave me some great advice, he as well had a few questions...( of course)......but I really cant explain how happy telling him made me............and regardless of what happens in my so-called-love life.........I know I will always be able to call him

Friend.

:)

Thank You Lucy



Well I just finished working out............for 2 hours................I need a shower.............I feel refreshed and spent...............and I am really looking forward to driving to Portland next Saturday......I am not looking forward to the traffic over there though............I am not looking forward to the crowds either..................cos living back here at home, well...I have become quite content with a small town...despite what I have been told in the past few weeks................I will always be a small town grrl who can live in and love the city but at the same love being where I am......... like right now.....

In other words....

I be a Northern Exposure meets Calvin Klein type a gal.

Yea.


and I always will be.....

Ok Time for some fun with numbers........

more lata'

No comments: