Friday, September 09, 2005

Funny

Well All I have to say is that LAUGHTER is definitely the BEST medicine.............I talked with Binks last night and OMG did we laugh...I mean my gut hurt when I got off the phone with him......him and I have always had a ball together, and with all that’s been going on as of late in mylfe.........well a lil dose of Binks is just what the Dr. ordered...that and I learned about the ONE thing he does know...and I am quite sure that I am NOT gonna share it, cos well..........its a lil sick, BUT I will say I am o so happy that he Knows this ONE thing...........

It’s a start...

Stace called me 2day...and made me laugh as well...I have to say as of late I feel so blessed to have the friends I have, I mean I have always said that if you have just ONE good friend...the kind you can trust, confide in, love and go through ups and downs with, well you are one lucky dude/ette..........I have THREE!!!!... (Patti Anne. cant 4get her)...and I am so lucky cos I have needed them all this past few weeks..................and they have ALL been there............

SO a BIG BIG THANK YOU to my motley lil crue............I love you all............

Speaking of the Crue (Happens to be Mr.C's FAVE band on the planet) he has been really supportive as well...well as much as he can be as I haven’t really been here...aaat allllll..........but that’s all changing now cos WE have allot to get done...and I need him and I to be prepared if he gets the KINDNEY call.........so right now...I am trying to get everything ready just in case ...cos when the call comes.... I will be bedside for about a month...............so yea...

Moving on............

Other than that...nothing to new...I called Verizon 2day about my bloody celly....muthafuckin thang sucks ass........and I told the lady that...........in my own sweet way.......and I also flirted with her..........cos....she had a hot voice, and when I flirt I seem to get what I want.......just how it goes...anyhoo....she told me I was under warranty.........so I am taking the celly in tomorrow to get replaced...... or I know I am gonna chuck the thing into the river, or one of the 3 buddies I have will.......cos they have all mentioned their not-so-nice intentions in regards to my lovely static celly.....


Ok......what else........o yes.........the best for last.......Landman is back. Seems he had a nice holiday..thats great, BUT........it seems that his vacation did nothing to alleviate his feelings for me or what he thinks he feels for me as he already started calling me and sending me emails.........such as this one


Testing, one, two, three. I think you are cute, from your big toe to your
pony tail. Geo.


I responded with ( OK????)

What I wanted to say was...........WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU SICK FREAK OF F@### NATURE????????!!

But I didn’t, but I will say this..........Dear Blog.......I will go off on this man if he DOESNT leave me alone as I have had ENUFF!!!!


Ok

I feel better........

I must shower and get to work............I bought some new scrubs the other day.........a new set of Cougar scrubs ( My Schools mascot) and I am looking forward to wearing em, cos the ones I had last year were/are so comfy.....

Like wearing Pj's...........well....It IS like wearing jammies...........

plus I look DS

You'll have to ask Binks what that stands for.

;)


More lata'

No comments: