Friday, September 16, 2005

Hair

I just went and had me hair did....Jeanie my new hair-doer did a FABULOUS job........which leads me to my FABULOUS word, as anyone who knows me ....knows I used this word ALL the time......so the hair-doers were giving me the business and saying I should move to Hollywood.......and I of course went......... "Ummm...I don’t think so!" So they said "OH not that Hollywood.............Hollywood Idaho!" OMG it was hilarious............like why in the hell would I wanna live in Hollywood ID?
If I am gonna go Hollywood I might as well go and live In Cali...............brother...

Anyhoo...........I had me hair done and I did it different than I normally do.........still has blonde highlights, but I had her use my actual color as highlights as well.......and I have to say I am really happy with me new look...........

So I am going to work now...and tom. I am Portland bound............or should I say Patti Bound. I am not sure if I am seeing Stace as we seem to not be getting along all that well as of late and of course its all my fault, as usual........so I may skip the drama and just be with me buds ( Binks and Patti Anne) .........cos these are me buds ............and we NEVER have words or say things that are hurtful or say things that are/can be misconstrued, plus I am pretty much done with drama..........I need to just BE..............have some alone driving time and some good friends time......


Mr. C is happy I am going... as he feels this is the time I need to get away and just say "fuck it!" ....have fun and relax.........so that when I return I can totally focus on the things in mylfe that need focused on...... he should be AOK while I am away..( I hope) as I have made all the preparations for him while I am away........anyway ....I shall return Monday evening.....so I wont be out of commission to long.....

So stay tuned as I am sure I will have some interesting tales to tell about me adventure in the Wet City.....

More Lata'

No comments: