Thursday, September 01, 2005

owwy

I just returned from the gym...worked out.........like I do.

And I pulled something.... actually I woke up with this pain down the right side of my bod. It starts from my armpit all the way down to my abs............OWWYYY!!!


So I didn’t do weights today...just Cardio and some crunches...

I think I may have done this lil pain pain yesterday during my sky rocket excursion with the ol' Professor.

Dammit man!!!

So now I have to go 2 work and lift and pull my patients and hopefully don’t hurt meself any more than I already have...........

Lets hope.


In other news...........I got nothing. I am going to get completely caught up with my MATH tonight and in the AM, cos I am devoting my weekend to Accounting.

Fun huh?


Yea sure............

More lata'

No comments: