Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Patrons

I went out last night to meet Lucy at our local watering hole here...and while I was waiting I was making small talk with one of the guys that frequents the joint. This man..........this is a nice way of describing him...sitting next to him pipes in....

what do you do?


I attend WSU.


for what?!

Business Administration

Isn’t that boring?


I don’t think so

Lots of numbers

ummmm.........with the classes that indeed use numbers, yes.


U like it then?

Yes, I find it fascinating!

OH REALLY!!

I then ask.......what is it you do?

I drink.....and I find it fascinating!!


OMG......I wanted to kill the asshole........cos the conversation just went downhill from there. All I did was sit down..............and this guy pretty much goes off on me...........thankfully Lucy walked in and all was well at the litter box once again......

lol

I could so go somewhere with the name of the pub right now.........but I’m o so not going to.....


I had a great night last night..................and Lucy was able to get some things off his chest as well.............

So moving now 2 today.....

I have to take an exam.

Go to work

Come home and sleep......

Tomorrow I am maybe doing something with my hair as I cant seem to decide on whether or not I like what its doing naturally or if I wanna mess with it again or..

I should just wait and see Nancy from Nepal..........when I ma back in Portland as she was my hair-doer for 5 yrs...............

she always took care of me......

Ok then

I must be off

No comments: