Monday, September 26, 2005

birdophile?

Check this


Landman just called me...WASTED as usual, but this poor man, I mean as much shit that he has put me through in the past 2 months we have become pretty good friends and do indeed have a mutual respect for one another...to an extent.... I still think he is a right winged, narrow minded pig, but I will tell ya true...if I ever were to need ANYTHING he would be right there....

So that being typed I shall move onto what just happened...

He calls me and goes " I will make this quick as I know you hate talking to me!"

Which I do.

I go "OK, what’s up?"

Landman- " I went to buy a bird from this C**T, she is the X of the guy I just bailed out of jail for 3 grand so he could work on my property. I went to her home to see if she had a male bird (something exotic), as I want to let my female mate. Well she didnt have one, so I left, and came home. Not an hour later Lewiston's finest show up @ my door and say they are concerned for the birdgirl's safety...I go WA FUCK????? Cop goes she is claiming you are a pedophile..........!!!"

Ok this is when I go "WHAT!!!"

Cos that really means he is a child molester...and she doesn’t have children nor were there children present at the time he was at her residence.

Landman acknowledges this and goes onto to tell me " I told the Cop he was a COCKSUCKER and a disgrace to his badge and to get the F off of my property..........!!"'

And guess what...the cop did.

Cos what else was he gonna do? Arrest Landman for being Bourbonized in his own home?

Poor Landman...that’s why he called me. Needed a friend to tell him he isn’t a sick pervert...and I said yes you are!!!...BUT ...BUT.............u R not a child molester............I know this in my heart...

So I do hope he gets some rest and lets this blow over................Y she did this I don’t know...........she is just a bitter woman mad at him for bailing out the handy- man.............

Moving on.........

I deleted my previous post as something's have transpired between the Professor and I to make me re-think a few things....................I don’t know for how long, but I have decided to just take it a day @ a time.............cos she is actually starting to get to know me and is telling me she MISSES me ...........ALOTT when I am not around............so that is a good sign.............

In other news-

I finished painting my bathroom...and in the process gave myself a cold or a sinus infection or something.............I left work early...and I am eating Echinacea like crazy...cos I don’t wanna cold...........so I may be calling in tomorrow..............so I can rest...............plus The Professors B-day is WED.................and I WANT to be there for her............

O and another funny

I was just laughing my ASS OFF...Domino( Kitty) was chasing a moth around the living room and she slipped and did a face plant HARD on the glass coffee table.
She literally had to lay down...poor baby.........Mr.C and I were just ROLLING...cos she was chasing this thing for about 20 minutes and I was helping her.... cos she is so cute...makes those lil eeekkk noises and her lips curl when she cant reach the moth when it gets on the ceiling, so I was helping her...that’s when she did her HARD plant on the glass table...she lost her footing and BLAM!!!...OMG It was LAUGHS.........I mean she immediately laid down and was all dizzy and stuff...

WOW

Talk about a Zoo of a night

Birds and cats

I am off to watch the L word Bonus disk

More lata'

No comments: