Wednesday, September 21, 2005

the unknown

Well I am still a bit confused as to where I am at as far as my 'relationship' is concerned.

I spent a wonderful day with TNP yesterday, and I must say I had a really good time...allot was said and of course allot was done... 'EG'

We talked quite a bit afterwards on the phone...and well I feel we have made some good progress as far as getting to know one another better is concerned, although certain things have been said/unsaid that have left me just as puzzled as B4.

I guess I just like things in black and white, but I am learning that this isn’t always the case when one is involved (see I don’t even know if 'being involved" is the correct description of the Professor and I) anyway I am learning to be very patient and understanding and this is something I am finding I am really quite good at.........who would a thought?

So needless to say the Professors B-day is the 28th and I have offered to take her to dinner...........and if she would like to spend the remainder of the evening with her friends I am AOK with that (see there’s me patience and understanding at work again)

I really do care about this woman...ALOTT...allot more than I care to admit...but like my mum told me...u cant help who u fall for..........and lemme tell ya folks if that old adage aint dead on, I don’t know what is.

Ok then ............I am beat..........so I am a gonna wash me face, put on me jammies (the Porfessors flannel shirt............ cos OMG does she smell GOOD!!) And call it a night...

I have Work tomorrow and a ton of homework this weekend....

More lata'

No comments: