Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Trip

Well I must say that my lil mini-holiday was just what the DR ordered. I had a really good time.........I mean it was NICE. I was able to spend some quality time with 2 of my best friends.....and that right there is enuff to make any grrl a happy camper. I ended up staying with Binks, as well Patti Anne's place was a bit over-crowed...........just a smidge. So I camped out with Binks who went onto exclaim that he and I could be Will & Grace, if we were 2 B Roomies……only opposite, yea........something like THAT..........Jezus I leave for 3 days and I cannot type for beans..........Dammit Man!!!


Anyways............A good time was had by all.....we did allot of shopping and ate out quite a bit, but it was all worth it. The only downfall to my awesome weekend was running into Crazy Stacey @ Ross...cos if you remember from my previous post




I didn’t have any intention of seeing nor contacting her due to the emails I was receiving from her….…well………….just my luck………Patti, Binks, and I were all doing our shopping (mostly shopping for Patti as it was one of her B-day gifts as I had taken her to our Fave Restaurant the night b4…and oooloalalal was the waitress HOT OR WHAT!!?? AND AND she was a flirting with me!!. Oh I could have skipped dinner that night, and had a totally different entrĂ©e’ uh huh)

OK where was I?

O yes-crazy Stace………….so yea I run into her and I introduce her to Patti ( who BTW has NEVER wanted to meet her. For reasons unknown to me………;) so she BOLTS right after the introductions as does Binks as he had met her one other time, and well……..that’s a whole diff story….it involves a lamp, a mirror, and a lot of drugs

(which of course Crazy was on)

So Stace and I make small talk, she compliments me. I do the same for her yadda. Yadda. Yadda……….she then invited me back to her home for dinner + we can catch up………..

I go and tell Binks and Patti this news and they just roll their eyes…..ok ok…..I shoulda known then, but I was giving Crazy the benefit of the doubt ( AS ALWAYS)…..

Ok so Binks and I leave and not 5 minutes after we leave Patti, I get this Text basically saying that I am to weird, she isn’t going to walk on egg shells around me, and that she wishes me the best…………SO I call the freak back and go ( WHAT IS YOUR DEAL!!??) Well we exchanged a few words, all very decent might I add, and now we are no longer friends, becos as she put it ( I am to sensitive, I harbor shit 4-ever, and we are just 2 diff people now)

WELL NO SHIT!!!

WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN 2 DIFF PEOPLE……………..this is y we have never maintained a friendship for longer than say …..3 months at a time. I just finally got sick of being her mental punching bag, and basically told her that, and in turn she thinks I have become this overly-sensitive-self-indulgent-all-about Coley-bitch………..now she didn’t say it in this words, but that is what she meant………….


So I will say I am glad…..and I mean this………..HAPPY……the Saga of Stacey is finally finito………..FINALLY!!!


We just don’t get along, and we never did, unless of course we were drinking or high, which would have been ………umm…..99% of the time…….yea


Moving on!!!

I am off to the gym, then to work. Tomm. I have math in Pullman…….and another thing I have to deal with ( I Know…….. BINKS I KNOW) but I had to make arrangements and well……………there you go


Ok then……. I want to say thanx once again to Binks for all of his hospitality, and to Patti for threatening to call Stace and go off on her…….now those are real friends……..lol I am just kidding ( no I am really) thanx Patti for being my friend for life………..I love you and it was so great seeing you and you look FABULOUS!!!!!



Ok then

I am off to-do the “She’s a Maniac thang”

O how I have missed it!!

No comments: