Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Thumb

I was chopping onions tonight for my chili (which turned out awesome BTW) and I pretty much cut off the top of my thumb.

Yea.

I ran into Mr.C's room yelling...”I chopped off my thumb!!!!”

He jumped up and proceeded to bandage me up...all the while telling me I had nothing to worry about.........BUT I almost fainted as when I bleed well...I tend to get a bit light headed...needless to say he bandaged me up...and I feel I will live...although a piece of my thumb is flapping in the wind.

Wow............

Its the new knives I just bought...they are extremely sharp as just 3 weeks ago Mr. C almost cut his hand off with these Jaws of knives I purchased.........

So I am now going to shower and cal it a night.......... I literally can barely keep my eyes open....

I think I am still faint....

More lata'

No comments: