Saturday, September 03, 2005

HandyMany

Landman is still in Alaska..........but b4 he left he left the # of his Handyman as there were still things that needed to be done around my house/ like...........

Putting on the Screen Door-The Flies are PISSING me off!

Assembling and installing my new shower door- Cant wait.

Attaching my towel holders and other bathroom holder onto thingy’s.

So He is here now doing this stuff and guess what.

A) He is Sober.

:)

B) He is a nice guy.

C) He knows what an ASS Landman (George is).

I explained to Handyman the BS I had been putting up with and he just shook his head and said " I know, I know, I have worked with the mad man for YEARS and he is an asshole to all women".


WOW

NO FOOLIN!!!



So anyhoo............he looked at my ( or I'm sorry Landman's tiling job) and WHOA..........he was not happy.........cos he is going to try and fix it somehow...we don’t know how yet, but he is going to fix it.


I am just happy someone is here that knows what the fuck they are doing and not at staring at me like some lustful drunken old man...no wait...that would be GEORGE!!!

In other news...

Talked with my best buddies from the wet city last night and I enjoyed that very much. Patti Anne's B-Day is the 17th so I am going back to stay with her and celebrate her big FOUR-O!!!

:)

So it will be Binks, Patti Anne, and meself..............


It should be allot of fun.

Professor Update

I can’t wait to see her again......... which I think is tomorrow...........

I hope so at least...........

Cos I am having withdrawals.


I am off to the gym then to do math and then to paint

YEE HAW!!!


No comments: