Wednesday, January 05, 2005

The 5th

Well here it is....My B-day.....and once again I am wondering where the hell the last year went......????

And like every year.... I do a reflection type of dealy.........but this will be the first time I shall share it with the Blogger world....so........

Here goes.........

Jan. 2004 - Ummmmm I remember my B-day ....we.....Binks and I...... well.....we got off of work and he was giving me a lift home......I had stated all that day and night that I had no desire of celebrating....school had just started........but on the way home we went by the 'ol pub and he just gave me that shit eating grin.....and before you knew it......well...... we were saying good night or should I say.... good morning @ around 6am.......so much for no celebrating eh?

That's how last year started........for the most part nothing to exciting happened after that.......I was just biding my time for the BIG move back home to be with my brother.....see he had really gotten sick Dec. 2003....and I had received a phone call that he might not make it.....he had actually went into cardiac arrest ......and for a 28yr old......even if he is in renal failure.....is pretty damn scary.....I immediatley came home and spent a month with him.......and decided right then and there that I needed and Wanted to be with him......not 4oo miles away always worried.....so .....that was the plan for last year......

So...........I went to school.........hung out with my friends....every day....and focused on graduating .... I also applied for University.......WSU....I was accepted that April......I remember that day....I had come home for Easter and the letter had been sitting here @ my Aunts....my brother was so proud of me......as was my whole family....see I am the first one in my family to ever go to college or graduate with any type of a degree......and I did do just that........ in June.2004......graduated I did........first one in my family.....pretty big deal actually....

Anyway.....so I moved back home in June 2004....moved my brother and I into our own pad.....found a Job....and started on my next quest for a B.A @ WSU in August.....

I kept to myself for the most part after coming back......

'cept when I met Shocker.......which was "great".....

Still is......

The best part of last year?

Well.........

That would have to be....


Getting to see my baby bro everyday... which ..... for me .......is the greatest thing.......he makes me smile and keeps me in line like no other........I know how he is....... and I am here.....when he needs me....and he for me. Our relationship has always been the most important part of my life......even when I was away for 6 yrs......but I am back now.....I might not like this shitty tiny town but I look past it......look at the bigger picture......

So that my friends is last year.......

this year........


Well... only time will tell.......


Coleyz song for the day.....

Watching the Wheels

Lennon

love Lennon


alwayz will.........

here's to another year.......












No comments: