Tuesday, January 11, 2005

All me ducks in a row....

I am now pretty much set for school...just waiting for my books to arrive via the US Postal service....and then I can spend the day tomorrow getting all of my first assignments done.....today has been a pretty good day up to this point.....Received my check(s) so I have paid off of one of my credit cards and I am now purchasing some dental insurance so I'z can get my pearly's cleaned.....I also need to get my eyeballs examined....which I will do sometime this week....my brother is buying me this kick ass leather jacket I want for my b-day prez.......so I am quite pleased with that.........

My Landlord George sent me a letter offering me his home....well not literally....I must say I am extremely pleased and flattered .......he has a VERY nice house and he wants ME to rent it and watch it for him......see he is going over to assist in Tsunami disaster relief.......so 2 BIG BIG thumbs up to George.....I guess he was in the army at one time and he volunteered to go over......so I wish him much luck and a speedy and safe trip home once he has accomplished his goal...... as for the house.....I have to regrettably decline as its not in WA. state...and my brother needs to stay in WA...well for the time being......dammit...

ah well........


I must take a quick shower and head 2 work...........

catch ya all later

ciao

No comments: