Sunday, January 09, 2005

Taken it slow and easy......

Today I pretty much just hung around the house and did laundry and put away my clothes and such. Watched the Packers get their asses kicked @ home in the playoffs, and went to buy some steaks and salad for dinner......my brother is cooking them now as I type. I went out last night and did some much needed shopping as my wardrobe was in dire need of an update.......so I now have about 6 new sweaters/tops and shoes.......and other essentials......all courtesy of the Bon and Penny's......I feel better about leaving the homestead now......more in fashion....

I received a very interesting email from Binks today regarding my said trip to Portland...seems he is a bit concerned about Suzilla knowing I am coming back....well ummmmm....she should know as she is the one who invited me/convinced me to come back. I have not made definite plans......its just a thought as of right now.......it is still up in the air......I left a message for my concerned friend so hopefully he will call me and let me know what exactly the big worry is?

College resumes tomorrow and I have already taken a gander @ the syllabus.........all looks well.....

Update
Mr. Porcelain stopped by today to talk with my brother and I guess he wasn't feeling all that well when he woke up the other day......for reasons other than the mass consumption from the prior night. Seems his GF went out on him and confessed to him after he noticed a bunch of love marks on her neck....seems she had a night of "UH HUH!!!" with a girl she knows...I was a bit shocked as I have met her on several occassions and never had not so much of a bleep on my 'ol gaydar..........although she has told me I smell good on occasion.....so needless to say Mr. P isn't a happy guy..when women cheat with other women it seems to be a major blow for the male ego..unless .....of course ......they...themselves .......are involved in the menage a trois..

Regardless...

I think he will live.......Mr.C knows he will be OK...the incident didnt seem to take the wind out of Mr.P's sails for very long..as... I guess... he (Mr. P) has a thing for me according to my brother.........which is sweet......but......ummmmmmm no......sleeping with my la'toilet will be as close to me as he gets...
;)

Speaking of Mr. C he is a HAPPY HAPPY camper tonight as I just purchased 2 tickets for Motley Crue..(His ALL TIME Fave band from his mis-spent youth/adulthood)....they will be here in March and we now have front row seats.......yup....my lil bro is just a grinning from ear2ear now.....Dimples a glowin :)

Ok then.....I must sign off for now and eat me steak dinner.......

Stay Tuned

ciao

No comments: