Thursday, January 20, 2005

Pain in the butt!

That's right......she is a pain in the butt!!! Domino is......my kitty.....well my brothers kitty.... well.....now she really isn't his kitty anymore as she follows me everywhere and insists on sleeping with me now.......but tonight.....gosh.......she is REALLY a pain in da butt. She wont STOP bugging me.....has to sit on my lap.....and I am trying to type a paper.......do you think she cares.......hell No! I have tried petting her....putting her in Mr. C's room....feeding her.......nuthin works.....she has to be where I am....for the most part..... and tonightis no exception....its just now she has to be ON me.......lil shit.....but I have to admit I love her so much....love my pussy....my pussy....pussy cat...she is my babyz..
Ok.....moving on.....
Today was an uneventful day....Finished my assignment........made tacos.......ummmmmm......thats about it.......fucking cat........she is sleepin on my hand so I have one hand to type with........man......Kats!
Well...tommorrow Bush will be inaugurated for another fabulous 4 yrs......I am so thrilled I could just spit......
Well I best go....I am very uncomfy @ the moment.....
catch ya on the scanner!!!
Ciao

No comments: