Friday, January 21, 2005

I really have no thoughts on a title.....

Hey
So I am surfing along and came across a Blog that I have been reading on occasion......and well I came across a rather interesting diet.....I must say I found it rather intriguing and thought I would share it with y'all
Try This Now!
After sitting in my lecture class for Physical Education, I decided that it was time for a new diet to compensate for the lack of sleep I am having over this prank war. It can be summed up in two words: caffeine Fasting. This is how it works-Begin a daily regimen of 4 cokes in the morning with 4 cups of coffee. For lunch you have 5 mountain dews and dinner is comprised of 3 Pepsi in addition to your normal amount of food. If you get hungry in between meals, eat a Nestle's Crunch or a Surge. If need be, for faster weight loss, supplement a drink with a diet pill. After being on this diet for only 2 days, sometimes a mere 4 hours, one will immediately experience the benefits of this program. These benefits include more energy than you've ever experienced and the time to get everything you wanted done. Without the need to sleep, your productivity will sky rocket. You can run faster and jump higher because you won't be able to feel anything. Like any diet though, side effects may occur. These include horrendous nightmares, kidney stones, hallucinations, tremors, bi-polar symptoms, loss of appetite, frequent urination, male erectile dysfunction, bouts of anger, increased perspiration, dementia, loss of identity, shortened attention span, shortened life span, and death. However, let not these symptoms deter you for the benefits far out weigh the side effects in the short run and isn't the now more important anyway.Soon this new diet will make landfall in America from Europe. Laugh all you want but the Hollywood Diet is pretty big (aka bulemia) and this isn't any worse.
Caution: This diet is extremely useful and should be used by everyone.
Prett groovy eh?
Moving on.......
Today was rather uneventful........went to work......worked....came home.....ate some tacos.....watched Fear Factor and now I am just surfing.......speaking of Fear Factor......I was talking to Mr. C about this sick twisted show.....and I asked him....."Hey.....would you eat that weird shit for 50 grand?" He goes......."Well yea.....although I would hurl within .5 seconds, but I would try it".... I go "Well I wouldn't put that shit in my mouth......hell no......cos like you I know damn well I would blow chunks and knowing I would puts things in perspective......cos I I know I would lose the $ so y put the nasty factor snacks in my mouth".
I mean really........if you know you cannot win.....What's the point of putting Pureed bulls testicles with a twist of hog snot in ones mouth? Fuck me running......I don't know.........but it sure is fun to watch those 20something hard bodied morons do it....
well with that I shall call it a Blog and check out........
I shall try and Blog about something worthwhile tomorrow........like an update in IRAQ and such.....but dammit that's depressing.......but it is necessary to know what's going on.......I truly feel the better informed one is the more free one is.........more free to come to ones own opinions/thoughts on any said subject...
ok then
BTW
I am not happy about my Blog...for some God blessed reason my Profile is clear down at the end of my page now when it should be right up on top to the right.....I have looked at the code and compared it to other Blogs similar to mine......to no avail.....I just sent an email to the Blooger Gods to see if they can sort it out......I dont like it....I liked it the way it was and I want it back dammit.....NOW!!
So if anyone out there who might be reading this might know what has happened to my broken Blog....could you let me know....cos i dont like my Blog when its broken......
tanks
hehehe
ciao babes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello?!!!!!!!!

Where are you???!!!!

This is like my daily dose of soap....

I am jonsen here!!

Hurry back!!!